CALISTA Know-Your-Business (KYB)
Need to understand more on your new supplier, customer or business partner? You can use CALISTA Finance to screen businesses. Our Know-Your-Business (KYB) product helps you to understand the business risks involved with working with a new counterpart.
Why CALISTA Finance?
CALISTA Finance KYB is robust and comprehensive.
How does this work?
We screen the company and their directors and shareholders across the web and several regulatory databases. This includes but are not limited to:
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- Dow Jones
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Sanctioned lists
- Blacklist and regulatory databases
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) or Relatives and Close Associates (RCA)
- Adverse Media Screening
1. Fill up KYB form on CALISTA Finance website
- Company registration or license documentation in English
- List of directors and shareholders (Name and country of residence)
- Contact person name
- Contact number
2. KYB Screening
Once KYB application is received, we will proceed to screen the company of interest. Screening results will be available within 48 hours.
3. Screening results
Upon obtaining the screening results, we will respond to customers via email on the KYB results.
Sample screening results
Green – All clear and no issues with the company screened.
Red – 1 or more hits found on company screened.
- Directors and Shareholders are found within list of Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) or Relatives and Close Associates (RCA)
- Company, directors or shareholders are found within a Bank, Financial Institution’s, United Nation’s Resolutions, enforcement agencies (Interpol, FBI, etc) blacklist or regulatory lists
- Company, directors or shareholders are found in a country’s sanctioned list
- Adverse news found on company, directors or shareholders.